1. All lenses, replacement kits, and accessories have 30-day returns. All hand-made pairs of glasses have 20 percent restocking fee.
2. All refunds will be processed in 1-3 business days back to the original form of payment. Restocking fees must be paid first before the original transaction is refunded.
3. All items will be checked for damages before refunds are granted. If damage is found on the returned item a partial refund will be granted.
4. Customer must pay for return shipping.
5. No refunds on extended warranty, lens insurance, repair services and genuine diamond services.
6. Customers have 3 business days to ship back the item after a return is granted.
7. Any orders paid with AFTERPAY only will be granted an exchange, there are no returns for AFTERPAY orders.
2 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty Policy:
Covers all manufacture defects in the first 2 years from date of delivery according to the tracking number provided. This does not cover any physical damage or normal wear and tear.
2 Year and 3 Year Extended Warranty Policy:
Covers all physical damage. If your extended warranty is not used in your allotted time frame, you will receive half the cost back to your account as in-store credit.
- Customer must return the entire product in its original packaging when using your extended warranty
- Customer cannot return half the glasses or a product with parts missing unless it is confirmed with the website staff ex: glasses were stepped on and screws are missing, this is acceptable to send for warranty, Example 2. Customer runs over glasses with lawn mower and only has lens and screws to send in, this would be unacceptable because customer does not have the product anymore, would be deemed damaged beyond repair which we would issue an instore credit to your next order.